MAJOR UPDATE: NHS England have advised that the Booster programme will be ending on 11th Feb 2023. We will be unable to administer boosters after this date.
Free Flu Vaccine for those that are eligible but not children.
Adults 1st and 2nd doses now available (booking only).
5-11 year olds Covid vaccination service now available (1st and 2nd dose booking only).
12-17 year olds Covid vaccination service now available (1st and 2nd dose booking only).
Private travel vaccinations. Please contact the pharmacy for more details
Covid Vaccinations for 5-17 year olds are strictly bookable only (via the NHS website) Thank you.
Subject to availability.
Please note we are closed for lunch every working day from 13.00-14.00 for vaccination services .
Serving the community under the same ownership for forty years
We’re proud to be a pharmacy our community can rely on. Located in Hounslow West, our kind and knowledgeable team provides customers with the reassurance they need regarding prescription medications and other health related products and services. We’re aware of all your needs, and offer a variety of services intended to make it easier for you to stay healthy.
We are a family run business since 1981 serving Hounslow and the wider local community. We pride ourselves on good customer service and a large range of medicines both over the counter and on prescription.
We sometimes have two pharmacists on duty to make sure there is no compromise in service.
Parking is free for twenty minutes in the front, subject to local authority terms and conditions.
We offer a full repeat collection service for your prescriptions with free delivery if needed - Just ask!
Our team at Shah Pharmacy is working hard around the clock in order to improve patients’ health outcomes. In addition to keeping our pharmacy well-stocked, we provide each customer with personalised attention and reliable services that make getting healthy convenient. With a holistic approach to each person and comprehensive medication management protocols, we’re serving our customers by giving them easy access to the medications and services they need and deserve.
Ordering prescription medication
Ordering prescription medication to shah pharmacy:
You must first register using the official NHS app. This is the app used by the NHS that will show your medical history as well as repeat prescriptions
How do I order my medicine using the app?
1) Download the official NHS app: https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/
2) Complete registration on the app using either a driving licence or passport
3) Receive confirmation email from NHS. Now you will be ready to see your repeat medicine history as well as order prescriptions
How do I get my medicines?
1) Login using your email address and password
2) Order repeat prescriptions
3) Nominate a pharmacy
4) Nominate a high street pharmacy
5) Nominate shah pharmacy, hounslow west* using the postcode TW4 7HT
6) Order your prescription - have your medication at the pharmacy ready to collect or delivered within 36 hours of the prescription arriving at the pharmacy electronically
*this process is reversible
Mon Tue Thu Fri: 9am-7.00pm
Sat: 9am - 5.30pm